I was tagged by Annie to do this 21 Question Tag and I’m so thankful because I still haven’t found the motivation to really blog about anything. And this is a great way for you to get to know me (like Annie, I hate writing about myself).
1. Are you named after anyone? Yes! I’m named after my grandmother on my mom’s side, Catherine Mary. When I was little, I was upset I didn’t have a more unique name but I love it now!
2. When was the last time you cried? As much as I don’t want to admit this, I’ve cried a lot recently… my mother passed away less than a month ago. Which is why I haven’t had the motivation to blog. Or do anything really.
“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.” – John Green You were more than a mother to me, you were my best friend. You were the best role model and the most amazing and loving person. And I’m not sure how I’m going to live without you. I know you’re in a better place, hopefully with Tango, but my heart is completely broken. I love you forever mommie.
3. Do you have kids? Do my fur babies count? No? Ok, then no.. but someday!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I hope so! I think I’m a pretty fun person to be around.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? All the time.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I did the bungee jumping at Great America on my 8th grade end of the year field trip. Is that real bungee jumping? I think if I was given the opportunity I probably would, but I feel like that’s calling for serious whiplash. And I’d probably need a push, I’m not sure if I could make the jump myself (I didn’t want to be the one to pull the release cord at Great America).
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I love cereal, it’s always been a quick and easy option for breakfast. Lately I’ve been cuckoo for cocoa puffs. But I also love cheerios, cornflakes, and lucky charms. I just tend to add too much sugar with my cheerios and cornflakes which defeats the purpose of them being a healthy breakfast.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably their smile and eyes.
9. What is your eye color? Brown
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings definitely. Scary movies leave me with nightmares and paranoid.
11. Favorite smells? I absolutely love the smells of being at the barn. I love the smell of the hay and grain and the smell of my horse. My hands always smell like my horse after I leave the barn. I also love the smell of my perfume, Tease by Victoria Secret. I love the smell of bonfires, homemade cooking&baking, and the smell of freshly cut grass and rain!
12. Summer or winter? Summer. I live in sandals, shorts, and tank tops. It makes up most of my wardrobe. I love the warm summer nights, going to the beach, and bonfires. I also love partying at the lake!
13. Computer or television? Computer. I can watch tv and movies from my computer and I often find I’m bored with just the tv and hop on my computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I’ve lived in both New York and California (currently) and visited the other side of the country from both locations. When my family lived in New York, we used to travel to California every winter to ski in Tahoe. And I’ve visited Boston and Chicago in the last few years.
15. Do you have any special talents? Being a princess! Haha, but seriously. I think I’m pretty good at horse back riding. And I’m pretty good with animals.
16. Where were you born? I’m the only person in my family that was born in California!
17. What are your hobbies? I love to do just about anything outdoors! I love camping, fishing, hunting (see my Duck Hunting Season Recap here), and riding my horses & dirtbike. I also love reading!
18. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have lots of fur babies. I have an 8 year old dalmatian (Callie), a 10 year old orange tabby (Garfinkle), and year and a half black sister kitties (Kiki & Mora), and a goofy 8 year old horse (Pickles).
19. Favorite movie? I have a lot of favorite movies, and I like to watch them when I go to sleep. I love Jurassic Park, Jaws, Pride & Prejudice, and Soul Surfer. I also love Disney movies, my go-to favorite/bedtime movie is Mulan, but I love them all. I also am a big fan of the Harry Potter series.
20. Do you have any siblings? I have four older brothers!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I think I want to be a lawyer, but I have always wanted to act or be a horse trainer.
And that’s a little bit about me! Thank you Annie for tagging me in this, I now tag Mistle, Cassie, and Sarah! Enjoy ladies!!
I loved getting to know you better! I’m so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope you’re doing okay.
Love the first picture! lol also loved reading this 🙂
Hahaha thank you 🙂 It was pouring rain on my birthday last year and I wanted to stay dry! Thank you for tagging me in it, it was a much better way to write about myself haha!
Mattie @ Mattie's Makings says
Loved getting to know you better!! I’m also a HUGE fan of Mulan!! haha
Love it! People always make fun of me for loving it so much!